Sunday, February 6, 2011

Inside out by Maria V. Snyder


Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
Published April 1, 2010
5 out of 5 stars
Synopsis courtesy of Goodreads:
Keep your head down. Don't get noticed. Or else. I'm Trella. I'm a scrub. A nobody. One of thousands who work the lower levels, keeping Inside clean for the Uppers. I've got one friend, do my job and try to avoid the Pop Cops. So what if I occasionally use the pipes to sneak around the Upper levels? The only neck at risk is my own until I accidently start a rebellion and become the go-to girl to lead a revolution.
Review:
I just want to start off and say that since Blogger hasn't been working in forever that I have read a couple of books since I read this book so my memory is a little hazy. Ok, since I told you that my memory isn't that good on this book, I will move on to tell you what I think of this book.
This book is really good. I didn't reliaze when I was reading the book, but I am addicted to Maria's writing. I just think how the book was explained and how everything is the way it is, is just amazing. I guess that is it for this review. I am sad that I didn't put that much, but I just cannot remember that much. I do remember that I LOVED IT, so everyone just go and read it if you haven't.

No comments:

Post a Comment