Monday, January 17, 2011

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick



Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick


Published October 19, 2010


5 out of 5 stars


Synopsis courtesy of Goodreads;

Nora Grey's life is still far from perfect. Surviving an attempt on her life wasn't pleasant, but atleast she got a gurdian angel out of it: a mysterious, magnetic, gorgeous gurdian angel. But, despite his role in her life, Patch has been acting anything but angelic. He's more elusive than ever and more worse, he's started spending time with Nora's arch-enemy, Marcie Millar. Nora would have hardly noticed Scott Parnell, an old family friend who has moved back to town, if Patch hadn't been acting so distant. Even with Scott's totally infuriating attitude Nora finds herself drawn to him - despite her lingering feeling that he's hiding something. Haunted by images of her murdered father, and questioning whether her nephilim bloodline has anything to do with his death, Nora puts herself increasingly in dangerous situations as she desperately searches for answers. But maybe some things are better left buried, because the truth could destroy everthing - and everyone - she trusts.

Review:

This books was crazy. It was soooo good. The ending was like whatttt?!?! I am so ready to get the next book. I had no idea that who was doing everything was the one doing it. That made me like the book so much more than I already did. There was only two things that kind of made me mad that Vee basically only talked about food (I feel like the author decided that is how Vee is all about, but I felt like Vee could have been deeper or something other than a best friend that is curvy and is all about food all the time), and I feel when an author decides to hurt one of it's main character that they should full out and make them like on the edge of the death. (I know that is weird but that is just how it seems like it should be except that it didn't work in Twilight). This book was definately a couple of thumb ups from the last book because of all the tension and questions I had left after and during I read this one. All of you should defiantly check this book and the first one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment