Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sorry for taking forever to get this up!



Wow, today is Saturday! I have been out of school all this week and for some strange reason blogger hasn't been working all week. I guess now I will go on to my two reviews that I have to get up.

-The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness

-Published; May 5, 2008

-5 out of 5 stars

-Synopsis courtesy of Goodreads:

Todd Hewitt is the last boy in Prentisstown. But Prentisstown isn't like other towns. Everyone can hear everyone else's thoughts in constant, overwhelming, never-ending Noise. There is no privacy. There are no secrets. Or are there? Just one month away from the birthday that will make him a man, Todd unexpectedly stumbles upon a spot of complete silence. Which is impossible. Prentisstown has been lying to him. And now he's going to run. . . . .

Review: This book has had some many great reviews, and I am just one of those people who looove this book. It was the kind of the book that is great but just takes a while to get used to the way Patrick Ness writes and how the words are spelled. I was captured completely with everything that happened. It had some many secrets and turns that I was like it was my head was spinning. I recommend this book to anyone because it is awesome. I just want to say that I LOVE Todd. (I know, I know I say that I love like every main character that is boy, but hey most of them are just plain awesome and loveable) This is an awesome edition to my bookshelves, and on my top 10 of distopian novels. (I can't spell at all so please forgive my incomptence at it) {Next review is coming up soon!}

No comments:

Post a Comment