Sunday, January 9, 2011

A few updates!!

Wow, this past week has been busy. I had tests everday except Monday because we were off, I had to run the mile in gym :( , and it has just been a busy week in general. I did get some more books Friday night from McKays which is this place in Tennessee that sells books, records, Cds, movies, audio books, and video games all is used but most of the time all the stuff is and looks pretty new and unused. My family and I gave away some books for in store credit, and we ended up with $58 credit. Anyways, I got three books Gurdian of the Gate by Michelle Zink, Little Brother by Cory Doctorow, and Incarceon by Catherine Fisher (I believe that is how you spell all of their names and stuff because I am doing this by memory). I finished yesterday the Knife of Never Letting Go it was phenominial. I'll have the review up some time this week. I started to read The Ask and the Answer and the Maze Runner. I have decided that I am going to start a new 100 book challenge, so it can start closer to the new year. I count the Knife of Never Letting go as my first. That is it, happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for your review!

    Anyways...I am passing the Stylish Blogger Award to you! Go check out my blog for the info!

    ReplyDelete