Monday, January 17, 2011

What I got bookwise last week . .

I told you some time like 2 or 3 weeks ago that I won a contest over at acbookjunkies. I recieved that package last Wednesday. It was awesome to get it!! I had a True Blood poster (it's up, Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel, Evernight by Claudia Gray, Cryer's Crossing by Lisa Mcmann, a book plate signed by Kami Garcia and Margret Stohl, Firelight book mark, Firelight little thing that is the size of a postcard that isn't, a Firelight little sticker, postcard signed by the author of 13 to Life, and I almost forgot the first season of Vampire Diaries. Whew, that was a lot. I told you every single thing that I got for that.
I also got something else this week that was totally unexpected. I got Crescendo signed by Becca Fitzpatrick that on the package outside it said media mail and that was it(weird, huh?). I was like I didn't even know or had emails or anything to let me know that I was going to get it. That was really fun to get. Yep, that is what I got last week. Sorry, that there is no pictures of it. I don't have a camera, and pictures that I can take on my phone cannot upload to the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment