Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Got me so books! :)

I got some money yesterday, so I bought me some books at the grocery store. I got and I was totally excited that they had it . . . was Across the Universe by Beth Revis (I was like jumping for joy there and my mother was looking at me like I was weird :) ), I only have 180 pages or so left. The book so far is really good, and I like how when people review this book they say if they thought that they thought everyone did it once or another. I just would like to say that like 20 or so pages after the person after Amy was found I have convinced myself that it is this one person (of course I won't say who until I do the review, and I will say that the next thing is going to be a spoiler or watever.) The other book I got yesterday was the first bind-up of Vampire Diaries. I just have one more thing to say then I will be done with my little update. I did finish up Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder, a really good and addicting book. Review will be up some time. I guess that is it so bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment