Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (1)


*I just decided that I am going to start doing this meme (is that what you call it?).
*Well, Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly even hosted by http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com and it shows you what other bloggers are anticipating.
*I will try when I do this for it to be a debut novel that is going to be released within 5 months of the actual date that I write this.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~Divergent by Veronica Roth
~Publishing date is May 3, 2011
~Publisher is HarperCollins / Katherine Tegen Books
~Synopsis courtesy of Goodreads:
One choice. One choice decides your friends, defines your beliefs, and determines your loyalties . . . forever. Or, one choice can transform you.
{I am excited for this one because the big thing these days are dystopian fiction, and I do love it. I am sure this will be a favorite of mine.}

2 comments:

  1. I may wait and see your review on this one first. I am not a huge fan of dystopian novels.

    Reading Lark's WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to read this one badly.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete