Thursday, December 23, 2010

Early Christmas!!

I have nothing better to do right now since my sister is playing her new Michael Jackson Wii game. Today we went with our aunt to Chuck E. Cheese with her kids. My aunt said afterwards that we had a little something under the tree for us, but that she would let us pick out something else. I got a book, of course. It was (drum roll please) Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead. I unfortunaly won't be able to read it until I read Spirit Bound, and that stinks but I will speed read. I also got to open some presents from my parents tonight. I got one book from them. It was Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. That was it except for some pajama pants from Old Navy and an Aeropostale shirt.


For those who don't want to read throught my entire paragraph to see what I got so far I will make a list. (I for one don't blame those people :) )
1. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
2.Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
3. PJ pants from Old Navy
4.shirt from Aeropostale

No comments:

Post a Comment