Friday, December 31, 2010

Bought some books!!! Yay!!



Today I got to spend my $42 on books at Borders!!! Yes!!! I was totally excited!!! I got to get 4 paperback books.

They are (cue the drumroll) . . . . .

-Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder (is her Poison Study triology any good??)





*The Maze Runner by James Dashner
*Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
*The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa (had to get it because of Cheezyfeet Book's blog)
Yep, that is what I got, and I pretty happy with it.
-I was going to put the pictures of all the other books too, but I couldn't get the pictures to go the way I wanted it to.
-Just one more thing, if you do see this blog don't be afraid to become a follower of it because I would be so appreciate it.
*I have also thought that once I get 200 hundred followers or so (which I am sure it will happen someday -I am a true believer of this blog :) - along with all the others that I have followed) I will ask my mom if I can do a contest only for the US sorry people from other countries I just am a person who has the occasional allowance and get money from Christmas and birthdays.
~I guess I am finially finished rambling so merry book blogging to all and to all a good night :D









3 comments:

  1. Great books. I've read 2 and have the other 2 on my to read List. New Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome thanks! I think that is the next series I'll start when I get some money for books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete