Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Update on what I am reading right now!!

Hello people!!! I am reading Pride and Prejudice or however you spell it, Gone by Michael Grant, Vampire Academy, and Leviathan by Scott Westerfield. I have been trying today and yesterday to put a cool picture or something that I made for the title of my blog, but it wouldn't work!! If you know how to please post a comment. I also tried to find a widget or something to put what I am reading at the moment, but that wouldn't let me find out how to do it either.
I want to move on and say that I wish that I had people that followed my blog, but I understand that why nobody is following it. I haven't been posting that much and haven't done this for a long time. I will; however, try to change the zero followers to at least one by posting on other walls. I guess that is it for this post. If I do finish Leviathan I will post a review of that on here.

2 comments:

  1. I know how to do the currently reading, you click "Add Gadget" then the picture one. Then you change the title to it to "Currently Reading" or whatever you want it to say and then add a link to the book cover. I find a lot of my book covers on goodreads.com...they tend to have the best (in my opinion...) :) Keep up the great work! I think your blog is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for commenting!! I love your blog too.

    ReplyDelete