Thursday, December 2, 2010

Need to Update

I really need to start actually doing my book blog,and I do actually want to do this and me making this blog is proof. I am or was just not motivated. I am now though. This last blog post I made was in July. My sister and I quit that challenge, but I have started yet another. Tommorow I will all the books I have read for the challenge that started September 9, 2010. I would also like to share old news. On my Goodreads account (you can find that I have reviewed some books and some of the books I own. if you want become my friend just look for Hailey Lampley) ok moving on to my news, I won a book which is Father and Sons by Steven Novak. I have read 30 or 40 pages of it so far. I know, I know it should be finished right now, but I have been so busy from school and all the books that I plan to read before I start reading that full time.
The books I am reading right now are Crusade by Nancy Holder and Debbie (however you spell her last name), Pride and Prejuidce, Gone by Michael Grant, Perfect Chemistry, Father and Sons, and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Lots of books at one time, yep that is just how I roll.
Well, I guess that is it for now. Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment