Sunday, December 26, 2010

Nothing I can think of to describe this post with a title.

Wow, this Christmas has to be probally the best for me getting books. If you can hang on to what I got for Christmas book wise, I am going to say something else. I signed up for the December contest at www.acbookjunkies@blogspot.com . . . They have been hinting and hinting about how it is just so incredible. Yesterday, this contest ended, but I kind of forgot since Christmas was here. Today I decided to check my email, and there it was an email from them saying I won. I was so excited!! I just have to say go check out there blog. I will now go on to what I got for Christmas since I got out my excitedness out. I got Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margret Stohl, Torment by Lauren Kate, the whole trilogy of Chaos Walking, and Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead. That was all my real books, but I got a Nook and a $30 giftcard for it (I bought so far Hunger by Michael Grant and Zombies vs. Unicorns.) I have a $50 from giftcards for anywhere. I made a deal with my mom. I spend 25 of it for a new bookshelf and the rest for books.
That is it. Hope you had an awesome Christmas and a happy new year to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment