Thursday, December 9, 2010

Just Sayin'

Hello the few people that happen to look upon my tiny blog. I would like to say Ifailed at my mission of finishing Leviathan today. I will as it so happens to finish it this weekend, and I hopefully will finish Gone by Michael Grant and Vampire Academy. I will say this you can expect reviews of them up soon and a book haul sometime this weekend or Monday because my mom said Christmas with my uncle, his wife, and their kids will be this weekend. I do hope that the small amount of people viewing this blog will be oh so kind and be a follower I would be so thrilled if that did happen. I guess that is it for at least today unless I can finish a book tonight then I will do a review. I now wish you a goodnight and thanks for looking at my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment